To prevent the spread of coronavirus infection, many countries around the world have lockdown and people are locked in their homes. In such a situation, on Monday, Google has relaunched its old Doodle Games, so that people can enjoy these fun and interactive games from home. People getting bored in lockdown will be able to relive their old memories by playing these games.
Google has launched its series of popular old Doodle games. By playing this game series, users will be able to remember the old days. In this series, today the Coding game is depicted through Doodle. During the lockdown, people all over the world are spending time with families and children in their homes.
In such a situation, people will like this old interactive Doodle games series of Google Doodle. Today’s Coding Game, which was a super hit in 2017, has been re-shown on Google Doodle. Let us tell you that this game was shown by Google in 2017 on completion of 50 years of Coding Game for Kids.
The first doodle game of this episode was launched in Computer Science Education Week in 2017 on the occasion of completing 50 years of kids coding. This game is specially made for children, which is very easy to play.
This coding game released today on Google Doodle is very interactive for children. This game features a bunny. Bunny has to collect all the carrots (carrots) to win this game. Players can move in different command tiles. Carats can be collected by moving command tiles. The game is interactive as well as easy, anyone can play it.
In this game of Google, a rabbit eating carrots is shown. To win in this game, users have to collect all the carrots. For this, users have to place all the command tiles in the correct order, from which carrots are collected.
Play This Fun Google Doodle Game Like This
- To play the game, first, click on the doodle. By doing this, a new page will open in front of you.
- The coding game will appear on this page. Click on it again.
- As soon as you click on the coding game, the new page of your game will open again.
- Now here you will get some instructions related to the game, with the help of which you will be able to play the game.
- Closing the instruction section, users have to fill all the arrow tiles in the search bar below.
- After filling the search bar, users have to click on the play button.
- In this way users will be able to collect all the carrots.
- Similarly, users will reach the next level of the game.
How To Play
- To play this game one must first click on Google Doodle.
- Clicking on the doodle will redirect you to a new page. Players will redirect to another page after tapping on the play button in Google Doodle.
- After this, you will see the page of game Coding. There, below will be seen coming Soon about 10 more games. It is clear that Google will release new games in this series for the next 10 days.
- By clicking on the play button on the page of the coding game, you enter the game. After that, on the new redirect page, you will see the play button once again.
- You get instructions to play the game as soon as you click on it. As soon as you close the instruction, place the arrow in the search window below.
- After placing the arrow, when the search bar is filled, you will be able to collect the cards by clicking on the play button in front of it. In this way, you will move to the next section of the game and will be able to collect the cards by placing new cards.