- Children’s Day 2021: Here are a couple of inspiring quotes by Jawaharlal Nehru, greatest needs, pictures, and messages to share with family and friends on the event of Bal Diwas.
- Happy Children’s Day 2021: Quotes by Jawaharlal Nehru, needs, pictures, messages to share on Bal Diwas
Happy Children’s Day 2021: India celebrates Children’s Day or Bal Diwas yearly on November 14, on the event of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru’s beginning anniversary. The first Prime Minister of India had as soon as mentioned that youngsters are the nation’s future, and the way we convey them up will decide the longer term course of our nation. He believed that youngsters present immense potential to contribute to society and humanity. Moreover, he got here to be often known as Chacha Nehru due to his affection in the direction of youngsters. Therefore, on November 14, individuals pay their tribute to the primary Prime Minister of India and his imaginative and prescient. On this present day, schools organise cultural activities, youngsters come wearing vibrant garments and ship particular performances.
To rejoice this big day, we rounded up some memorable and remarkable quotes by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru that you could share along with your family and friends. We even have needs, pictures and messages that you could put up on Facebook, WhatsApp and different social media platforms.
(Photo Courtesy: The Quint)
Children’s Day 2021 Quotes:
Quotes By Jawaharlal Nehru
“Children are like buds in a garden and should be carefully and lovingly nurtured, as they are the future of the nation and the citizens of tomorrow.” – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
“The vast army of children across the world, outwardly different kinds of clothes, and yet so very like another. If you bring them together, they play or quarrel, but even their quarrel is some kind of play. They do not think of differences amongst themselves, difference of class or caste or colour or status. They are wiser than their father(s) or mother(s).”
“The children of today will make the India of tomorrow. The way we bring them up will determine the future of the country.” – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
“I may not have time for adults, but I have enough time for children.” – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
“Only through right education can a better order of society be built up.” – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
“As they [children] grow up, unfortunately, their natural freedom is often eclipsed by teaching and behaviour of elders. At school, they learn many things, which are no doubt useful, but they gradually forget that essential thing to be human and kind, playful and make life richer for ourselves and others”. – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
Children’s Day 2021 Wishes, Images, And Messages:
Let’s rejoice the day of innocence and pleasure. Happy Children’s Day!
“Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.” – Rabindranath Tagore
Wishing Happy Children’s day to the kid inside all of us. Let us always remember about it and preserve it alive.
May the purity of your kid’s coronary heart by no means fade. Happy Children’s Day!
Happy Children’s Day, my expensive baby. I really feel blessed to have a blessing such as you by my aspect. I like you very a lot
Children are budding stars, the extra you encourage them the extra they study. Happy Children’s Day!
Every baby is a special sort of flower, and all collectively, they make this world a gorgeous backyard. Happy Children’s Day!
From a baby, we should study to be comfortable for no motive. Happy Children’s Day!
On Children’s Day 2021, share greetings, pictures, statuses, quotes, messages, and WhatsApp needs
Happy Children’s Day 2021 WhatsApp Wishes, Status, Images, Quotes, Messages, Significance and Celebrations: Children’s Day, also referred to as Bal Diwas, is noticed in India to honour our first Prime Minister, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru. Every 12 months on November 14, his birthday is commemorated as a tribute to his compassion for kids. As a results of his fondness for children, he grew to become often known as Chacha Nehru. So, on the event of this present day, ship good Children’s Day quotes to kids and adults in your life to make it a memorable day for them. You ought to by no means go up an opportunity to inform the children how a lot they’re beloved.
CHILDREN’S DAY WISHES
1. Hope this big day will convey happiness into the lives of all the attractive youngsters on this world. Happy Children’s Day, our lovable angels.
2. On this very big day, allow us to all rejoice the innocence and purity of our children. Let them really feel valuable in each approach that we will as a result of they’re our future. Happy Children’s Day!
3. May the innocence that they maintain, keep perpetually of their pure coronary heart and convey one of the best out for every one in all them. Happy Children’s Day to everybody celebrating.
CHILDREN’S DAY QUOTES
1. “Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.” – Rabindranath Tagore
2. “There can be no keener the revelation of a society’s soul than how it treats its children.” – Nelson Mandela
3. “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
4. “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” – Martin Luther King
5. “Every time a child is saved from the dark side of life, every time one of us makes the effort to make a difference in a child’s life, we add light and healing to our own lives.” – Oprah Winfrey