Prime Minister Narendra Modi maintains a review meeting through video conferencing with the Chief Ministers on Corona today. In this meeting, the Chief Ministers has informed the PM about the status of their respective states. As with this, During this time there was also discussion about migrant laborers. During the meeting, the Chief Minister of West Bengal also talked about avoiding politics during Corona.
Prior to the meeting, the central government had made it clear on Sunday that strict adherence to the guidelines in the container zone should be ensured. Also, areas with corona infection should be clearly cordoned off. As per information Home Minister Amit Shah, Defense Minister Rajnath Singh, and many cabinet ministers were also present in the Prime Minister’s meeting with the Chief Ministers.
Let’s Know The Big Things Of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Meeting With The Chief Ministers:
In this meeting, the Prime Minister said that the world says that we are successfully fighting in this entire battle against Corona. As we know this State governments have played an important role in this. All governments have realized their responsibility and play their part in the fight against this epidemic.
1. The Prime Minister said that we emphasized from the beginning that those who are there should remain. But going home is human nature, so we changed our decision. Regardless, this, we must ensure that the disease does not spread to villages. That’s a big challenge for us.
2. With the information, Home Minister Amit Shah, present at the meeting, highlighted the importance of the Arogya Setu Mobile App and urged the Chief Ministers to popularize its download, as it would help in tracing the spread of the virus.
3. Telangana Chief Minister K.K. Chandrasekhar Rao has expressed apprehension that the corona infection may spread once the train service starts and screening will become difficult. He said, “We are fully prepared to counter the situation.” Train service should not be allowed. We want the Center to devise an adequate strategy and train service should be stopped.”
4. In a meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Tamil Nadu asked for the release of NHM funds at the earliest and special assistance of Rs 2000 crore and pending GST amount for the state.
5. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagmohan Reddy said during a meeting with PM Modi that about 30,000 people in the state were treated as hypersensitive. Things need to be normalized. Corona-positive families are facing social exclusion.
6. CM Reddy said that it has appealed to the people to come forward for self-isolation. We have to prepare people to live with this coronavirus until the vaccine is ready and We have to become widely aware to prevent virus infection.
7. West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said during PM Modi’s meeting with the chief ministers, ‘As a state, the attacks are doing their best in fighting the Corona infection. The Center should not do politics in this difficult time.
8. Mamta said that we are surrounded by international borders and other big states and it is challenging to face it. Mamta said that all states should get equal importance and we should work like Team India.
9. The Chief Minister of Gujarat said that the lockdown should be confined to the containment zone. As with starting economic activities with protective measures and after summer vacation school- colleges should open and public transport should start slowly.
Pm Narendra Modi Will Discuss Bringing The Economy Back On Track
As has been seen that states and districts have been exempted according to the level of infection, keeping this in mind, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will discuss with the Chief Ministers about bringing the economy back on track. The industries which are getting some relaxation is also facing a lot of problems due to the migration of migrant laborers and workers.
Red, Orange, And Green Zones Will Be Applicable
The central government believes that monitoring of migrant laborers returning to their home states from other states is necessary to prevent the spread of infection. It is expected that after May 17, the concept of red, orange, and green zones will remain in force for a few more days. Maybe in the fourth phase of the lockdown, a little more relaxation is given within the state limits and the governments also relax the rules a bit. According to sources, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will pay special attention to the badly affected Gujarat and Maharashtra from Corona. On Sunday, Union Cabinet Secretary Rajiv Goba told the secretaries of the states that so far around 3.5 lakh people have been transported to their home state by 350 labor special trains. He also stressed that the movement of doctors, nurses, and paramedical staff should not be banned at any cost and that the safety of Corona Warriors should also be taken care of.