Booking will also be done from common service centers, know tickets and 10 rules of travel before the reservation
Let us take a look at the good news for the passengers traveling by train. As per the news, Indian Railways is going to run 200 new trains from June 1. Ticket booking for these trains has started from May 21, ie today at 10 am. The rules of these trains have also been changed extensively. Let’s know about the rules of 200 trains running from June 1.
You Can Get Tickets For 200 Trains 30 Days In Advance
As per information Indian Railways is going to run 200 new trains from June 1. Ticket booking for these trains has started on May 21, ie today at 10 am. Here are some of the rules of these trains have also been changed extensively. The greatest change is that they will also have general coaches and to travel in them, reservations will also be required. According to recent news Passengers will not be able to travel in General A coach without a confirmed ticket. Let’s know about the rules of 200 trains running from June.
What Are The Rules Of Travel For 200 New Trains…?
- IRCTC has come for these 200 trains, online e-ticketing will be available only through IRCTC’s official website or mobile app. Reservation counters will not be released at any railway station for these trains. Also there is some news about agents of IRCTC will not be able to book tickets for these trains. We are available for booking of tickets can be done only from the railway website. Apart from this, tickets can also be booked at 1.7 lakh common service centers.
- The period of promoted reservation (ARP) will be a maximum of 30 days. Let us take a look at That is, passengers will be able to book tickets for these 200 trains within 30 days or 30 days before the day of travel. We can see as for example, for the journey of 30 June, passengers can get tickets from 1 June to 30 June.
- Reservation against Cancellation and waiting ticket will be given as per the existing rules, although the person with waiting, the ticket will not be allowed to board the train. As per the current rules, 20 waiting tickets can be booked in AC 1, 50 in AC 2, 100 in AC 3 and 200 in Slipper Coach.
- No Unreserved Ticketing System will be appeared to any passenger during the journey nor will any other ticket be issued and which is the ticket checking officer will not have the right to give tickets during the journey.
- No instantaneously and premium instant booking will be allowed on these trains.
- There is some information about the first chart will be prepared at least 4 hours before the running time of the train and the second chart will be prepared at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure time. Here we can see till now the second chart was prepared 30 minutes ago. Just take a look that Only online ticket booking will be allowed between the preparation of the first and second charts.
- All passengers will be compulsory medical check-up and only fully healthy passengers will be allowed to enter and travel on the train.
- Here are some information about Only passengers with confirmed tickets who will be allowed to enter the railway station.
- There is some necessary efforts for all passengers will be required to wear face cover/mask during entry and during the journey. After arriving at their destination station, passengers will have to follow health protocols that have been made by the state / UT there.
- Passengers will reach the station at least 90 minutes in advance to become easy with a thermal screening at the station. Sick people will not be granted to travel. Here is some important fact about Passengers who will take care of social distance on both stations and trains. Railway Minister Piyush Goyal said that tickets can also be booked for these trains from common service centers across the country. He informed us that tickets for these 200 trains can be booked at 1.7 lakh common service centers.
What Are The New Rules Related To Quota?
As regular trains, ticket booking will be granted in all types of quota in these trains. A finite number of reservation (PRS) ticket counters will be opened for quota reservation. Notwithstanding, normal ticket booking cannot be done through these counters.
What Concessions Will Be Available On Trains?
There is some relief in these special trains, PwDs will be given concession in only four categories and patient passengers will get concession in 11 categories. Here are the same rules, 2015 will be applicable to the cancellation of tickets as in normal trains.
Especially Money of any kind of food will not be included in the fare. Here are some of the facilities of pre-paid booking for food will be provided. Passengers will be stimulated to carry their own food and water.
Here is 200 Trains List
|Train Number||From||To||Train Name|
|01016/15||Gorakhpur||Lokmanyatilak (T)||Kushinagar Express|
|01019/20||Mumbai CST||Bhubaneswar||Konarka Express|
|01061/62||Lokmanyatilak (T)||Darbhanga||Darbhanga Express|
|01071/72||Lokmanyatilak (T)||Varanasi||Kamayani Express|
|01093/94||Mumbai CST||Varanasi||Mahanagri Express|
|01301/02||Mumbai CST||Ksr Bengaluru||Udyan Express|
|02156/55||H. Nizamuddin||Habibganj||Bhopal Express|
|02230/29||New Delhi||Lucknow Jn||Lucknow Mail|
|02296/95||Danapur||Ksr Bengaluru||Sanghmitra Express|
|02377/78||Sealdah||New Alipurduar||Padatik Express|
|02392/91||New Delhi||Rajgir||Shramjevi Express|
|02394/93||New Delhi||Rajendra Nagar||Sampoorn Kranti Express|
|02418/17||New Delhi||Prayagraj||Pragraj Expess|
|02420/19||New Delhi||Lucknow||Gomti Express|
|02407/08||Amritsar||New Jalpaiguri||Karambhumi Express|
|02452/51||New Delhi||Kanpur||Shram Shakti Express|
|02463/64||Jodhpur||Delhi S Rohilla||Samprak Kranti|
|02479/80||Bandra (T)||Jodhpur||Suryanagri Express|
|02533/34||Lucknow Jn||Mumbai CST||Pushpak Express|
|02560/59||New Delhi||Manduadih||Shivganga Express|
|02618/17||H. Nizamuddin||Ernakulam||Mangla Express|
|04009/10||Anand Vihar||Champaran||Satyagrah Express|
|02629/30||New Delhi||Yesvantpur||Karnataka Samprak Kranti Express|
|02701/02||Mumbai CST||Hyderabad||Husain Sagar Express|
|02715/16||H. S. Nanded||Amritsar||Sachkhand Express|
|02724/23||New Delhi||Hyderabad||Telangana Express|
|02801/02||Puri||New Delhi||Purushottam Express|
|02810/09||Howrah||Mumbai CST||HWH-Mumbai Mail|
|02904/03||Amritsar||Mumbai Central||Golden Temple Mail|
|02926/25||Amritsar||Bandra (T)||Paschim Express|
|02933/34||Mumbai Central||Ahmedabad||Karnavati Express|
|02963/64||H. Nizamuddin||Udaipur City||Mewar Express|
|06345/46||Mumbai (LTT)||Thiruvananthapuram Central||Netrvati Express|
|02805/06||Vishakapatnam||New Delhi||AP Express|
|02418/17||New Delhi||Varanasi||Mahamana Express|
|09045/46||Surat||Chhapra||Tapti Ganga Express|
|02553/54||Saharsa||New Delhi||Vaishali Express|
|02381/82||Howrah||New Delhi||Poorva Express|
|02303/04||Howrah||New Delhi||Poorva Express|
|02557/58||Muzaffarpur||Anand Vihar||Sapt Kranti Express|
|05273/74||Raxaul||Anand Vihar||Satyagrah Express|
|02419/20||Anand Vihar||Ghazipur||Suhaildev Express|
|04649/50||Amritsar||Jaynagar||Saryu Yamuna Express|
|09083/84||Ahmedabad||Muzaffarpur Via Surat|
|Duronto trains having NON AC Coaches|
|02245/12246||Howrah (1050)||Yasvantpur (1600)|
|02201/22202||Sealdah (2000)||Puri (0435)|
|02213/22214||Shalimar (2200)||Patna (0640)|
|02283/12284||Ernakulam (2325)||Nizamuddin (1940)|
|02285/12286||Secundarabad (1310)||Nizamuddin (1035)|
|02073/74||Howrah Jn (1325)||Bhubaneswar (2020)|
|02023/24||Howrah Jn (1405)||Patna Jn (2245)|
|02365/66||Patna (0600)||Ranchi (1355)|
|02091/92||Dehradun (1545)||Kathgodam (2335)|
|02067/68||Guwahati (0630)||Jorhat Town (1320)|
|02053/54||Haridwar (1445)||Amritsar (2205)|
|02055/56||New Delhi (1520)||Dehradun (2110)|
|02057/58||New Delhi (1435)||Una Himachal (2210)|
|02065/66||Ajmer (0540)||Delhi Sarai Rohilla (1135)|
|02069/70||Raigarh (0620)||Gondia (1325)|
|02021/22||Howrah (0620)||Barbil (1305)|
|02075/76||Calicut (1345)||Trivendrum (2135)|
|02081/82||Kannur (0450)||Trivendrum (1425)|
|02079/80||Bengaluru (0600)||Hubli (1345)|
|02089/90||Yashwantpur (1730)||Shivamoga Town (2155)|
|02059/60||Kota (0555)||Nizamuddin (1230)|
|02061/62||Habibganj (1740)||Jabalpur (2255)|
|02565/66||Darbhanga||New Delhi||Bihar Sampark Kranti|
|02917/18||Ahmedabad||Nizamuddin||Gujarat Sampark Kranti|
|02779/80||Vasco da Gama||Nizamuddin||Goa Express|